since ‎Oct-05-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 201 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

crack about 8"is alongside the leading edge of vertical hip. Can this be repaired, fixed????
First time buyer! Am considering purchasing a 41 foot 2017 fifth wheel from owner. What should I be aware of and how do I handle the exchange of monies?The price issue is not a problem but the process is unknown to me. Ahy advise would surely be app...
Is there a thermistor on the fan which would turn not only it off but also two 12v ceiling lights???? This happened a couple years ago and magically cured itself after couple days for no reason. Already checked fuses light bulbs and 12v power to all...
Someone mentioned their appears to be work on the bridge over miss river. Is bridge in repair and is it still open or does it have lane restrictions? i will be coming south on I-55 and heading to Tunica Is there an alternate route?
Here I go again. Am at home now and I tried the generator again. It started, but only for about 15 seconds and then shut down. During this short time it ran rough and the exhaust blew constant blue smoke which I assume is excessive gas. As I stated b...