since ‎Sep-30-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 774 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Prior to a recent vacation I had new tires (5.3 X 12) installed on our jet ski trailer. I didn't know the age of the old tires and didn't want to risk a blow out on the road. About 150 miles into our 650 mile trip one of the tires exploded spectacu...
Here's your daily safety reminder.This poor fella is lucky to be alive after taking a direct hit to the head from a loose hitch shank and ball. Looks like the vehicle in front of him lost a shank on the road and it flew right into this guys' windshi...
A while back I came across a video series of Banks Performance testing differential covers. I thought it was interesting and very well done.Now I see why. They've introduced the Banks Ram Air Differential Cover. I've already installed an AAM alumi...
This past weekend I made a deal to sell our 5er. A good and sad day at the same time and I know the wife will be really bummed when the new owners get it next weekend. Unfortunately we're at a stage where we are chasing our teenage and college kids...
I'd like to hear comments from anyone that has previously owned an HD truck (2500 and higher) then stepped back down to a 1500 series.The long of the story is our two boys are several activities and with those busy schedules we just don't have time f...