since ‎Sep-27-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 129 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have a Reflection 337. I am wanting to add a TPMS for the 5th wheel. Is the repeater necessary? If so, was it difficult to hook up to the battery? Ours is a 2016 model-the battery is inclosed in the plastic case. Also curious if anyone has an...
We have a 2016 Grand Design Reflection 337 with an Atwood Gas/Electric water heater. It is still heating the water but the temperature is noticeably cooler than in the past. Is there something I need to replace? Thank you.
A friend of ours is having an issue with his LP only Suburban waterheater. When he tries to ignite it, you can hear it trying to light but it doesn’t. He said he tried to light it manually this weekend-it started to work then shut off almost immedi...
We are 7 years away from retirement and believe we will want to snowbird. Have any of you had to cancel your snowbird plans due to not being able to get out at the time you picked to leave? I’m sure we wont want to leave until after Christmas. Tha...
Wanted to give some feedback regarding this navigation ap. I downloaded it this summer and used it on a couple of short trips-no problem. Gave it a good test last week as we went to Topsail. I was really pleased with it. I set it up to route us o...