since ‎Sep-24-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 75 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I want to take all my 2004 TT's wheels off this winter and have them sandblasted and powder coated. The rust is getting pretty bad, and I'm too lazy to clean and paint them myself.The local Les Schwab store will do them for $35 a wheel. I called a co...
I thought this was interesting from an RVer's point of view. Can't tell if it's a TT or a cargo trailer from the photo. Teton Pass is steep, with 11% grades in places, but I think I would have noticed something wrong before my TV caught fire...Vehicl...
A couple of years ago, I sealed all my TT's side seams, window edges, and side vent opening edgess with Proflex RV clear. It sealed great, but attracted dust and dirt to the point that a lot of areas are now almost black. Today I accidentally discove...
Does anyone know if the "driveways" in the campsites at Oxbow Bend Regional Park are wide enough to squeeze my TV in more or less next to my TT? My total length of my tow vehicle and travel trailer is 42'. The trailer is only 21', so if I can squeeze...
I'm now on my third attempt to secure the dinette seat in my 2005 Rockwood 2104. This is an aluminum frame trailer, and the dinette is framed from the same material. Vibrations and rattling have caused the original screws to work loose and the holes ...