since ‎Sep-20-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,795 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The victron bluetooth smart shunt is awesome. I put that in there first because I would not have been able to find this info without it. The lion ut1300 indeed does have 105 usable amps I verified that. The lion ut1300 does charge at 100 amps.One l...
I have a new LION ut1300 battery. It can take a charge at 100 amps. So lets say I am running down the road and I have the generator on so there are two charging sources heck lets throw in solar too. So there are three sources of charging. Alterna...
My manual for my 2017 jeep wrangler says backing even when the transfer case is in neutral and you are in dingy towing mode can cause damage. I have towed four down in the past and occasionally have backed up a little with some success in a tight sp...
I have a 2017 Leprechaun 260ds. It has the little door on the side for the fresh water hose and a little blue valve that you turn in one direction for fresh water fill or winterize and the the other for city water inlet. My question is are you sup...