since ‎Sep-19-2004
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 791 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

When using BaseCamp to create our route from Picabo to Caldwell I'm receiving two different routes depending on the mode (RV or driving).RV mode suggests I backtrack to Carey and follow the 26 until reaching the 84, however while in driving mode it r...
Leaving for San Diego on Feb 28th and looking for suggestions for a park in Yuma to spend the night.Looking for an easy in-easy out park near I-8. Don't need full hookups but prefer electric.Thanks for your input.
We'll be leaving San Diego in May headed to Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana before working our way back to Arizona. May even consider Vancouver and Calgary as well.I'm looking for suggestions on "must see" places along with any "must stay" big rig...
Appears our neighbor needed 4 new tires. There's nothing supporting the trailer but the 8 stab jacks. Don't know that I'd be that brave even though I'm sure it will all work out.
Leaving for Saxon WI this Sunday from MN and understand HWY 2 is closed due to flooding east of Ashland. We're headed to the intersection of HWY 2 and the 169.While we're hoping there will be detour signs to guide us, anyone have a any knowledge of a...