since ‎Sep-17-2004
‎Dec-06-2023

My Activity

• 261 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

My shower glass and enclosure are worn out and stained and need to be replaced.I found 3 companies that will do the work.One of them claims to have done a lot of them and wants to install the glass like you would in a house with metal framing only wh...
I wanted to get my shower enclosure replaced and I called around to local companies that make them and none of then would build one for an RV.I need help finding a place that will do this work.Thanks
RV.net was nice and simple and made logical sense when moving around.This new setup was made by a SW engineer who never uses a forum and never looked at RV.net to see how GS could be improved.And what the "F" is an explorer, what am I, back in cub sc...
10 years ago this part fell out on the ground when I put the slide out, out. I jacked up the slide high enough to put it back in.The slide out frame rides on this pad as it goes in and out.It is a hard plastic material but must be really tough to han...
Hello RV peeps.Last week I started tearing out the flooring in my RV to replace the tile and carpet after 20 years of use.When we peeled back the carpet between the drivers seat and the steering wheel there was a metal plate with a 4 inch hole in it....
Likes from