since ‎Sep-14-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 24 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am dewinterizing my 2018 Leprechaun. All the antifreeze is out; nice clear water. When I turn on the hot water heater, it stays on for only a few seconds. I have put the plug back in. When I turn on a hot water faucet inside the coach, cold wat...
My RV has a microwave/convection oven. I am learning to use the convection oven! Do you keep the rack in when convection ovening?... The rack is metal with orange rubber tips on the legs. It raises the food/pan off the glass rotating tray.
My dealer installed a red key type battery disconnect on the chassis battery. When my RV is sitting in the driveway, the red key is sitting in the cab. When I am driving, the red key is turned and visible in the grill.Now, I know this is basic, but...
Looking for owners of An Airstream Basecamp. When I did a search, it came up with 0!
Okay, so I went out on Monday to take off on my first trip in my (new to me) 2018 Leprechaun, and the engine battery was dead. Had to call for a jump start. So I learned if my coach is just sitting in the driveway, I should turn the battery disconn...