since ‎Sep-12-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,484 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Has anyone ever mounted a FoxWing 270 batwing awning to their pop-up truck camper? Going through their installation PDF, I see no mention of mounting it on the sidewall of a pop-up camper. However(!), I have a crude low-resolution photo (of no use to...
Dateline: Sept 27th. The Border ReportEL PASO, Texas (Border Report) – The City of El Paso is preparing for an overnight surge in border crossings once the federal government lifts non-essential travel restrictions – something local officials say cou...
Anyone here have experience porting around a Bluetti AC200 (P) lithium-ion power station bumping around in the truck camper environment ?We are looking at acquiring one. These, built with LG Chem's 3C pouch cells (that alone is phenomenal).What we li...
Guys:....here is a new truck camper manufacturer....located in Quebec. Loki.Quite interesting. They seem to be positioned between a Cirrus and EarthRoamer (well, kind of EarthRoamer, as Loki is removable).Units will be made for Ford Ranger/Tacoma, al...
Good morning All:With us 65+ now being vaccinated in Quebec, I find the Federal rules for land border return extremely, um, confusing in Canada. Have any Canadian returned from Florida and other southern snowbirding States, and if so, what were your ...