since ‎Sep-08-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 29 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I was thinking of planning a trip via Voyageurs National Park this September. Unfortunately it looks like it would be Labor Day Weekend. I see that all campgrounds within the park are only accessible by water. Does anyone have any information about R...
Does anyone know of a place where we could park our RV (really, store it-- we won't be in it) for a week in the vicinity of Oak Island/Southport, NC? We've rented a house for the week, and need a place to leave the RV (a 29' Class C) for the time we...
We're about to tow our Jeep behind our motorhome for the first time ever, and I realized, I have no idea about one thing-- is it possible to use our EZ Pass anymore when we go through tollbooths? The motorhome has an EZ Pass; so does the Jeep. But I ...
I'm planning a trip that will take us to Washington in September. I'm thinking of going to North Cascades NP, Olympic NP, and Mt. Ranier NP. (For reference, we'll be coming from Glacier NP.) Considering all the islands and the metropolitan area of Se...
I'm hoping I can get some input on this. Our 2002 Class C Jayco Eagle's original refrigerator no longer works on electric hookup. On our last trip (last fall) we ran it on propane the entire time. However, the RV itself is still in great shape and we...