since ‎Sep-08-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 56 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

She who must be obeyed. Has decided we need a gen. as I'm on O2 24-7, I'm 79 so pulling a starter cord several times is out the window Last time edit.shut down our area was at 3-am. I work up at 330. could not breathe. At our age a small 110V generat...
The boss and I are traveling north on I-5 to Washington, and returning on 101. In the LA area on AM 710 they broadcast weather and road info as they say on the 5.. Meaning 5 after 15 after 25 after and so on. Other cities must do the same.. Any one ...
We tow our 5 th wheel with a 1999 Ford F250 Diesel (The good one a 7.3 ) I recently went on O-2 . The O-2 generator uses Lithium Batteries, and comes with a plug so the batteries will remain charged while traveling. Have herd of some fires because th...
You And the Family are evacuating, ( for whatever reason ) Work, fuel shortage, whatever you are late leaving, now you are in the biggest traffic jam of your life. As you sit in bumper to bumper traffic some one comes to you and asked can my little J...
I haven't ben on oxygen very long this time. We took a piece of paper and drew a vertical line down the center and started listing pro-and con on either side of the line. we do this with all major purchase. it came out to be $ 2125.00 a couple of hu...