since ‎Sep-06-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 451 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2004 Carriage Compass 30 RLS. Yesterday when I was leveling the camper, I blew a fuse, and all 12V power went off in the camper. The fuse is a 25A on a #10AWG black wire. I went back to the camper today with my multi-meter to find out what ...
SIL and her husband bought a new to them fiver this year. Last night when they got to the unit, sitting on a seasonal site,the water in the tank was already hot. The power switch for the tank was in the off position and propane tanks were both turned...
For anyone thinking about a trip to Newfoundland this summer, here are a few activities to think about. Some are a couple of hours to a full day.Eastern NL
Started my truck this morning to go and get oil filter for DW's car. Immediately noticed the flashing "Lamp Out" warning light on the dash. While checking the lights the truck engine seemed to stumble a couple of times. For lights I have driver's sid...
I need a couple of coolant/heater hard lines, but having trouble finding them. Went to Dodge to find them and was told these lines are Cummins components so we can't get them. Called Cummins and was told that Cummins only supplies the engine, these h...