since ‎Sep-01-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 73 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have a Solera adjustable pitch awning by Lippert on our trailer that likes to adjust itself. It’s a nice awning in that to adjust the pitch, one simply pulls down on the arm. Problem is that arm tends to sink on its own. I’ve tightened the bolt me...
I installed a Micro Air Easy Start 364-XP on our Furrion AC unit and it has been generating issues from the start, making me wonder if I had installed it incorrectly or something else. For starters, I was trying to run/test the unit on our 15amp outl...
Here’s a weird deal that I’ve never run across before. We brought our trailer home for the summer and are ready to go out on our first weekend voyage and the button actions are backwards. Slide in sends the slide out, retract extends the tongue jacks...
I feel like a rookie asking this question, but we've always had Atwood water heaters and our new trailer has a Suburban. I've never had to deal with an anode rod before. With our Atwood, I installed a petcock and we drained the tank after every use...
We have a 2011 Jayco X213 that has had battery power issues intermittently since it was new. Rarely do we boondock, but even without, we run the fridge while on the road and turn lights on, water pump, etc. Last summer we stayed in NF campgrounds on ...