since ‎Aug-29-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 603 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This is not a request, just a question.A member from another club asked the group how to get a 9'6 vintage surfboard from MA to FL. After several very expensive suggestions, I said he should get in touch with the RV community. MA to FL is a popular s...
Since the Alaska roll call threads have been so useful, thought this might be a good idea.We're going to be leaving Pahrump, NV soon, heading out to explore the Maritime provinces. Looking for ideas on campgrounds, attractions and routes.Anyone else ...
Most other RV forums have a specific section for military.Pearl Harbor day seems like a good time to see who out here has a military background.So, if you please, reply with your branch and current status:For myself, I'm a Navy veteran and retired Na...
Just a question about terms: If you are living in a shelter on land you own, how is that considered "full timing?" I have noticed people using the term more and more loosely, to the point of people claiming to full time even if they just live in the ...
Mini has announced the third generation Cooper to be available in March. Of course, I already have one on order. Specs are impressive! Cooper gets 52 mpg, Cooper S gets 41 mpg and Cooper D is 67 mpg! These figures are from a UK site. For comparison,...