since ‎Aug-18-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 126 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Been looking for a decent 8ft camper for hunting and stuff and found a 2014 Adventurer 80rb in great shape that fits perfect in my ram 2500 longbed. Just need to get it all situated now.Can you buy new remotes for happijack electric jacks? It is wire...
d
So last wednesday pulling my trailer, on one of my tires the tread completley came off the tire almost like it was a retread but they were carlyle tires from the factory, probably less that 5000 miles on them. Took off the plastic fender over the tir...
Just thought I throw this out to see if anybody has any pointers. I just bought a 1999 northland camper and the fridge works great until in needs to run on propane. The red check light comes on when you switch it to propane or its on auto and you unp...
I just purchased this camper and having a heck of a time finding the specs on it for the water and dump tanks. I have the original paperwork but doesnt say anything. Just putting feelers out there that maybe someone has one or has had one and may kno...