since ‎Aug-18-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 112 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

In my 16+ yrs of RVing 15 of them has been in a 5er with about 68,000 miles of traveling distance.. So its here I'm raising a question about a more intimate way of RVing in a smaller RV..Ive been thinking of 2 types, 1st a PU Camper with a small carg...
Ive camped in a tent since a child until back surgery had me needing a mattress, as it goes by a TT for a yr and then upgrade to a 5th wheel. After wearing that one out bought a Montana 3400L in 2011 and I enjoy camping with my wife, But when I want ...
We have a 5th wheel Montana for our Trips and stored on a year round camp site. But I've got a driving urge for simpler camping trips plus wanting to tow our MC with us on some camping trips staying at SP or NP campgrounds..So been looking at TC and ...
Both my wife and I like a 5er design and want to take our 800lb MC with us on a trip, but with a TH you lose the livingrm but gain a Room. So is there a Toy hauler with the livingrm and to take the MC with us the furniture and carpet(if it came with ...
I'm reaching out to owners that have bought a new Mid-level 5er after having a nice older hi-line Fifth wheel...After looking at the different sites on the web for Newer Fifth Wheels to buy, which would be a better deal to get,and to be happy with..A...