since ‎Aug-12-2004
‎Dec-05-2023

My Activity

• 579 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Is anyone having a problem of the above slam latches breaking and not being able to open the compartment doors? I have had two of my twelve latches that have broken cams, which operate the lock bolt when you lift up on the handle. It is a difficult ...
I just removed about 12 feet of Dicor, cleaned it and reapplied Dicor. NOT an easy job especially for an old timer like me. Was wondering if anyone has used Eternabond instead of Dicor over roof seams and what the results have been? Does surface prep...
I have had the above insurance with NG/GS for about 15 years and have been very pleased with it. This morning I took my motorhome for inspection and realized I did not have the latest insurance form. Called National General and within 10 minutes the ...
I put ZEP acrylic floor finish on my motorhome about 8 years ago. It solved my problem of peeling gelcoat. However, and I knew this beforehand, that ZEP has little or no UV protection. I just finished stripping and recoating the passenger side of my ...
The thermostat for my motorhome is in the middle of the coach. If I want to turn on/off AC/heat, my DW has to get up and go back to set it to the desired setting while traveling, or I have to pull over and do it myself. DW has mobility problems, so I...