since ‎Aug-11-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 47 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We just took our new Open Range 26bh on its maiden shake down short trip. We found a few problems which need addressed. The main problem we have is the dealer installed a Lippert fold away steps. When they are out, and we close the door we have to cl...
I have a new Open Range 26bh. It has Double bed bunks. We do not need the upper bunk. I was thinking about removing the front half of the bunk and using the back half as storage. Possibly putting up some plastic drawers for clothes and other items th...
I have a problem putting the sway bars on the TT. My RV is parked alongside my house. It is level ground. The driveway (gravel) leading to the TT is sloped upwards. I have to use an 8-10 inch block just to get the tongue under the ball to hook up. T...
Hey guys, We are trading in our 2009 Surveyor on a 2022 Open Range 26BH.It is 29 feet, Gross weight 6500, with a dry weight of 4700 Lbs. My truck (2013 f150 5.0) has a tow limit of 7700. The weight shouldn't be a problem. I know I will have fun going...
We are planning on staying near Auburn this July for about 5 days. We are hoping to stay at a state campground but are open to other RV places. We will be at Ft. Stevens on the Oregon coast before we go to Auburn. We need power and water. Sewer is a ...