since ‎Aug-11-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 3,447 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This AM a new list of updates for Win 8.1 appeared. I selected the updates I wanted and started to download the updates. Windows 10 started to download. I stopped it and tried again. Same thing happened.How can I download the updates to 8.1 without d...
My model 004700-0 generator, 3600 watts, stopped working. When I turn it on, no load, the output voltage increases but at some point it decreases to a point that the meter won't read it and stays there. The whole cycle takes a few seconds, maybe 3-5....
Thinking of traveling on Rt 50 from near the St. Louis area to I79 in West Virginia. Don't want to spend all day on the interstates.How is the road and are there things to see and do close to Rt 50?
Can anyone tell me how to disable the multi-colored rainbow like screen that appears whenever Windows 8.1 wakes up?
Over the years, there have been many posts about should I, or shouldn't I, shovel the snow off my RV roof?With all the snow that has fallen in the Boston area, is there a big problem with roofs collapsing? Have the RV dealers shoveled the snow off th...