since ‎Jul-27-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 252 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have a 2023 Winnebago View. On a recent trip, there were a flock of sea gulls in the RV park that did a number on all coaches, including ours. Got the sides cleaned up. When we got home, I put out the awning and discovered that it had a lot of poo...
We have a 2023 View on the Sprinter chassis. When we picked up new the dash oil level guage showed Max. Over 9,000 miles, it slowly dropped to half. I had oil changed by Mercedes and now guage shows 1/2 or less. I asked the dealer what was going on. ...
We have a 2023 Winnebago View on the Sprinter chassis. Currently have about 1/2 tank of DEF and plan to top off before storing for the winter. I have some DEF in the basement with a manufacture date of May. Is it safe to use this or should I buy fres...
We have a 2023 View with the murphy bed. Want to put in a better mattress. Has any one done this? How do you get the mattress "unhooked" from the frame? I have been advised to stay away from toppers as they add too much extra weight and can cause the...
We have 2023 Winnebago View. Got my tall step ladder out to put a coat of wax on the cab over section. Not an easy task. Only solution I see is to set up a scafold by putting a ladder on either side of the coach and running a board between them. Loo...