since ‎Jul-26-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,174 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Have been a long time poster over in the Fifth-wheel Forum, but it looks likely that I will be moving up to a DP at some point in the not too distant future.Looking for a nice riding, quiet rig.Any makes/chassis/engines/years I should avoid?Have been...
It's beginning to look as if our fifth wheel days are over. My wife has severe arthritis and cannot sit in the truck for more than an hour at a time. You don't get very far in an hour!Have been looking at the best way to sell the rig.I can find all k...
Had a buyer lined up for my fiver but promised to de-winterize and check everything out before we met up.Wouldn't you know it - the fridge (Dometic) is not cooling.:M Freezer is cool but not freezing, rest of the fridge is room temperature.Arcticold ...
Looks like a combination of old age and this Winter's severe temperature was too much for the vinyl flooring in my fiver - it ripped/cracked from one side to the other.Must have shrunk first as 1/4" was pulled out from under the floor heat register.M...