since ‎Jul-23-2004
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 159 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,For those of you with air bags on the rear axle and a fifth wheel, how much pressure do you use?I started with 30 PSI and now increased to 38 PSI. About 2,750# of pin weight.Crespro
Hello,I have been looking at Class A coaches and a number of the new RVs have a stacked washer and dryer. The Ariston are fine with the 110V outlet, but if there were a 220V circuit, the apartment models (Samsung and others) would be an option.For o...
Hello,We have an F250 on order and are thinking about a 5th wheel. It should be about 15.5K loaded (16.8K max gross weight). The Ford F250 has the eight foot box and the 5th wheel prep.Would you buy the Ford hitch (18K rating) or another 5th wheel ...
Hello,My Diplomat has electrical problems with the Smart Steering Wheel. I am thinking of taking it to Oregon for maintenance at Monaco because I am not certain this can be fixed locally. We were there several years ago and it was a good facility. ...
Hello RV.net Friends,If you are taking business deductions for RV use, you should share this case with your CPA.Tax Court Case Dellward R. Jackson et ux. v. Commissioner; T.C. Memo. 2014-160; No. 2513-11The Tax Court held that IRC Sec. 280A prohi...