since ‎Jul-16-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 454 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The French, family owned, RV company, Rapido has signed a binding letter of intent to take over the assets of Roadtrek and restart the company in one of the existing factories in Ontario.https://www.erienewsnow.com/story/40310320/rapido-sas-signs-bin...
Lake Region RV has just put up a short video of the new 2015 Classic on the Promaster. You need to go down the page below the photos.2015 Sterling ClassicFresh from the factory...
I don't recall seeing this posted here although the article is from 2011, and I can't really tell if these are Class B or Class C. They are a maximum of 11 feet long by 6.6 ft high... by Japanese auto rules.I want one... I think it would fit in my u...
I know that we have a few people on here who are interested in the idea of a conversion on a mini-van. I happened onto a link to this new small cargo van from Nissan. While it is actually shorter and narrower than my Sienna that I converted in 2008...
I wasn't sure where to post this one since most of my RV Net "friends" are on the B Board. I wanted them to know how much they needed to save when they decided that they need to upgrade:You decideThe moderators can, of course, move it to another bra...