since ‎Jul-16-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 252 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Has anyone tried to open a Pressure Pro tire pressure monitor to replace the battery? I’m talking the older style that was not user replaceable and cost $50 each to replace. I am NOT going to pay $500 to replace my 10 sensors when I can buy a bette...
I would like to join Passport America. I understand that members get a promo if they refer a new member. If you would like to Private Message me with your Passport Member ID# I will put you down as a referral.Thanks in advance.
We are heading north on I-5 this summer in June. Looking for a good place for an overnighter around Los Banos California.Any suggestions?
I just had the cooling unit in the refrigerator replaced and it runs good on electric but when I switch to gas, after only 2 or 3 minutes, it smelled like the motorhome was going to burn down. I immediately switched back to electric. I pulled the b...
Is there a no contract aircard hotspot I can buy.I presently use the Verizon Mifi but have to pay $50 every month. I have cable internet where we are parked and only use the card when we travel. I can put it on hold but only 6 months. I need a car...