‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 901 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30077481
I'm looking for some Dish hardware recommendations with the current upcoming cut off of the DNS service by DirecTV. I'll definitely be going over to Dish but I'm looking for some receiver and recorder recommendations that are being used by long time...
OK folks, it's time. We leave Saturday for Alaska (9th trip) and if anyone has a report on US-2 condition just east of Shelby, Montana, I'd appreciate your comments. Last year going north to AK US-2 was so bad in that area that we came back to the US...
After numerous problems with our Winegard Trav'ler and unbelievably obnoxious people on the phone that call themselves "customer service reps", we gave up. Instead of purchasing another disaster we removed the piece of junk and installed a dish from ...
Just a note for those who have a Bus and may be considering replacing shock absorbers. My 43' Bus currently has just short of 80,000 miles on it and I do all my own maintenance. I'm in the midst of the 80,000 mile maintenance cycle and when I pulled ...