since ‎Jun-16-2004
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 391 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

All, I'm here mostly to vent about my problems, and looking for any feedback if you have had work done on your cable driven bedroom slide. I've got a 2017 3850RL that we took delivery of in June of 2016. By the end of camping season in 2016, the bedr...
All,I had some storm door panels made by RVDoorBuddy.com. They arrived, fit perfectly into the screen openings. However, my particular screen door has deeper recesses than they plan for with the hardware provided. There are two sets of grooves ...
All,On the unit in my sig, we occasionally camp without full hookups. When that's the case, I prefill the water tank at home. Everytime we get to the campsite, I've lost 1/3 -1/2 of the water out the overflow. Very frustrating. My old tt had a g...
All,I just took delivery of a new Cardinal 5er. Came with residential Frigidaire Refrigerator, Label says 8.5amp draw The coach also was wired with a Xantrex 2000W ProWatt SW dedicated to powering the refridge(nothing else wired to it), connected ...
All,While I am awaiting delivery of my new Cardinal 3850RL, I've been reading up. I'm hoping another owner of a recently built Cardinal can help me with some knowledge.The Cardinal has advertised Freshwater capacity of 64+12 gallons(fresh+water heat...