since ‎Apr-07-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 168 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

DW just got her new Kindle Paperwhite.Up till now she has always read paper books, but she decided to get into the tech age. She is as happy as a clam and I may not see here much, until it's charging time, which could be anywhere up to 8 weeks at a s...
DW said here shredder stopped taking paper.As usual we never read the instructions, so I went to Google and found that they need to be "Oiled" periodically due to a build up of paper dust residue. I read that you can buy special oil, but I tried "3 i...
Every day I'm seeing more and more ads for fancy monitor screens that will keep you connected to the world outside the car.Drivers have enough trouble driving their cars without hitting things and now they add the ultimate distraction.Not to mention ...
DW has to go to Montana to help old, confused mom and though of getting a Disposable phone.I suggested she take our Verizon phone and I would get the Tracfone for the house till she gets back. Personally I hate phones, but an emergency might arise fo...