since ‎May-28-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 2,264 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have been looking at plug in heaters to replace a cheap one we bought a year ago. The trouble with this one is the thermostat is way too wide. It cuts in at 60, then out about ten degrees higher. I am looking at a Tenergy unit that sells throug...
Dougrainer posted a while back about fixing a door squeak. Ours tried to drive us crazy and really was bad. I read Doug's post:I know you believe it is the rubber. I work on motorhomes for a living and have for 38 years. I cannot remember the last ...
My ham radio plate is on the front, but looking for suggestions on how to place the antenna, and what antenna to use for a mobile rig.Brand new JK Sahara Unlimited with the hard top.Rig is a 50 watt Yeasu
Thanks for the help yesterday. Now attempting to remove the generator.All the mounting bolts are loose, positive and negative and control wires are removed. Can anybody tell me where I can remove the A/C output wires? They enter into the generator...
A month or so ago I posted about my generator not starting. I thought it was the starting solenoid. I did buy a new one, installed it, and it's exactly the same problem still.The generator clicks, but will not turn over. This is a two year old uni...