since ‎May-06-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 49 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello,My husband and I are thinking about retirement and traveling in our Travel trailer. We still have about 6 years but we are starting to do our homework now in finding out what clubs/memberships for travel discounts in RV parks we should join and...
Hello ,Can anyone tell me if they know of any good campgrounds in Southern California that are nice for group camping? I am trying to plan a trip for next year and I want someplace nice. Thanks!
Does anyone know where we can look to buy a used campground membership? We belong to a RV campground but our friends want to buy a membership also. The RV campground wants $$$$ for a membership but we bought ours used and now our friends want one. Th...
Hi Everyone,We are in the processing of looking for another truck to tow our 35' Travel trailer. Our truck (2007 Ford F250 Diesel)is on it's last leg at 145,000 miles and it hasn't been such a great truck maintenance wise.We are now looking at the Ch...
Does anyone know where to bring a travel trailer to be weighed?. I was told the trucker CAT scales are not the place to get the accurate weight for my RV. Thanks!