since ‎Apr-27-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 101 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Looking at Hwy 1 from Bond to Kremmling. Google maps shows me one bridge crossing the Colorado River. (any idea of load capacity) Eventually heading to Granby, CO. Traveling in a 40ft motor home.Suggestions? Appreciate all in advance.
Out of Grand Junction i.e. (Fruta-Loma) on Colorado 139 up to Rangely Colorado, how is the road? Mountainous-steep grades etc. Please let me know. We've an event in Vernal, UT and have chosen this route. Thanks to all in advance that reply.
Reaching out once again for those that have traveled the above route. Traveling in a Motor Home pulling a car hauler trailer. Total length around 70ft. I've used Google Maps and there is one Hair-a-pin type curve that appears very negotiable. I'd ...
Will be traveling from Hurricane to Mnt Carmel Junction on Utah State Hwy 9 in a 40ft motor home pulling a 25ft car hauler trailer. Notice its a little "windie" in areas. And, are there any "height" restrictions?Thanks to all who respond in advance...
The computer is a Dell Laptop Inspiron 15 3000 series. Of late, the touch pad (ie. mouse) has been acting up. To describe the issue when you put your finger on the touch pad and move it around, the mouse pointer reacts as normal. But when you go t...