since ‎Apr-26-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 239 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Based upon the excellent ingenuity and unbounded generosity from member 2manytoyz, I now have a deck plate in the wet bay with an opening appropriate for a hose. I have been concerned about how large the opening was, with the capability to allow all ...
This project corrected multiple inadequacies/deficiencies in our 5th wheel.The basement storage area in the RV is quite large, and the aft port bulkhead has a semi-removable (screw-attached) panel that closes off and protects the mechanical compartme...
We added a handrail, principally to keep balance up and down the stairs to the bath and bed room. Thankfully there was two inch deep blocking in the areas I needed for attachment. You cannot tell from the photos, but the rear/under side of the rail h...
We embarked upon checking our galley gray tank (35 gallon) on our fifth-wheel after reading about poorly/unsupported holding tanks dropping.First the good: the holding tank brackets appear sufficient, fore, aft and sideways.Skipping right to the ugly...
I am inquiring for a neighbor who is considering the purchase of a 5th wheel TH, and has zero experience in the towed genre of RV's. We spoke at length regarding the quality control issues with towables in general. He is aware that Northwood Manufact...