since ‎Apr-22-2004
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 122 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are heading home and are trying to avoid the mountain passes between California and Oregon and want to cross over from I5 to 101 and wonder which of these routes is best for us pulling a 40 ft 5th wheel. Thanks Michael
We just received a message from Shaw that as of March 28 all channels will be in HD does anyone know if this will have any effect on their pattern in the US?
I have a 2007.5 3500 Dodge and I believe that I have a blown exhaust manifold gasket, we are visiting in the area so I have no idea who I should take it to. I looked at the Dodge dealership in Cathedral City, but it received a few very negative revie...
I was thinking of taking Highway 213 from Oregon City to Silverton is there anything that I have to be concerned about if pulling a 40 foot 5th wheel I'm 12.5 feet high.ThanksMichael
I have a problem with my exhaust brake on my 2007 Ram, I think that I have a blown gasket somewhere along the system, anyone have a recommendation for a service near Menifee, California? ThanksMichael