since ‎Apr-14-2004
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My wife and I are looking at a Grand Design Imagine 2670MK. One thing we noticed was fairly large gap, 1 in. between the floor and kichen (curb side) slide. It appears that this gap is to prevent the slide from rubbing on the floor.Has anybody else...
Fellow 6.7 owners,In April, DW & I purchased a 2015 F250 with the 6.7 diesel. Gotta say I love how it tows our trailer. Goes down the road like it is not even back there.My question is about the DPF regeneration cycle.It seems like the DPF goes int...
On our third outing and it looks like one of slides is not fully extending. Motor loads down and stops at what looks to be about 1/2 inch from being fully out. DW spotted this because one of the kitchen drawers is slightly rubbing on the trim.Pulled...
Gotta question on usage of the 2 1/2 inch to 2 inch adapter.Our old truck had a 2 inch receiver and was rated for 15000 lb trailer / 1500 lb tongue weight. Had the tow shank, ball platform and spring bars all rated at 1500 lbs.New truck has a 2 1/2 ...
DW mentioned that perhaps we should start looking for new TV and being a typical fella, that was interpreted as let's get a new TV not just look.We're kinda looking at both the F250 and F350, equality equipped same engine, tranny, axle ratio, tires, ...