since ‎Apr-10-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 147 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Heading north on i95 tomorrow.Is there a list of dump stations along any specific route?The DW would prefer to use the facilities in the RV rather than reset stops. I don't mind but need to empty the tank before long term storage.Thanks in advance
Going to tow my Ford Escape Hybrid for the first time on a long distance trip. The RVI brake unit was having difficulty operating when I picked up the Toad from the Tow Bar installation.We did eventually get it to operate, but being an engineer and ...
Wow, north of Orland it's a wasteland for Campgrounds. Anyone have a good pick for a campground that gets me close to Universal??
I'm getting ready to purchase a 2022 Ford Escape AWD hybrid for a daily driver and to tow 4 down behind my motorhome. I'm handy, but know my limits. The video for installation of the RoadMaster tow bar definitely put me into the category of NOPE, I...
I'm about to winterize my rig. I go to two of the gallons of antifreeze I've had since last last year. Unopened, but the pink colour is gone.Is this stuff still okay to use?