since ‎Apr-09-2004
‎Mar-26-2024

My Activity

• 4,811 Posts
  • 2 Solutions
  • 7 Likes given
  • 20 Likes received

User Activity

I asked a benign question about some oddball receiver shanks in the tow vehicles section, because there is no longer a straight-up towing section anymore and I could not see any other place where it would be more appropriate. There is no sign of the ...
I bought a pallet of stuff that looks like leftovers from an old auto parts store. Anyone need a new radiator for a squarebody GM?In one of the boxes I found two brand new 1-5/8" square shanks rated for 350/3500 towing. How old would these be? 
Anybody heard of Soaring Eagle Campers? I stumbled across them at a dealer in Adamsburg PA and they look like they're just the ticket for these guys that come in looking for something basic for their 1/2 ton trucks.I found the OV-X model particularly...
Pretty interesting the lengths that they had to go to to recover an abandoned squatter's truck camper from deep in the woods.https://youtu.be/G7Q0V4KQam8Skidsteer, car hauler, and a 6x6 military rotator crane.Oh and before you say why didn't they use...
With my 2015 Chevy 1500 being down, I have been driving my Dad's 2015 2500HD.Pretty sure the stock fuel tank on the 2500HD is 34 gallons.It takes 20 gallons to fill it at 1/2 tank, AND the fuel tank looks like it's hanging down lower than I think it ...