since ‎Mar-27-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,235 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, I have a 2003 diesel Monaco Cayman and my fuel gauge started to indicate full all the time. Before, it indicated full only when it was warm outside, when cold it indicated the correct fuel level.The fuel sending unit is a Centroid Capacitance typ...
Hi, I would like to purchase my RV insurance with Vagabundos because they are cheaper. Are they a brooker or a licensed insurer? What are your experience with them?From their web site, they pay $75 US for repair, is this the norm?Thanks.
Advice needed for best road from North of Mexico to Acapulco. I intend to take 95D and I would be departing from Pepe Campground in Tepotzotlan.Is this road recommended? Is going Acapulco bad for tourist with an RV? I would like to keep going south o...
Hi, I need to replace the stator and rotor in my HDKAJ 7500 gen set. I took it out and found that the rotor has lost 2 magnets. The stator is also damaged and cannot be repaired, in my area anyway.Any suggestion for repair or replace beside Onan dire...
Hi, anyone ever removed their Onan from the RV. Mine is bolted to a welded frame and looks like I have to pull it from the front. To do that, I need to remove the big access door.I have a Cayman 2003 Diesel. I have code 19, governer and I am afraid I...