since ‎Mar-23-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 9,348 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello. We will be in AL (Orange Beach), MS (Biloxi area) and LA (New Orleans) in 2 weeks. We will be pretty much be along the water the entire time. Looking for suggestions on things to do. I’ve already got all the basics and some odd things planned....
Hello everyone. Looking to change out my hitch. 2012 F53. There are 2 that will work, but the one I like hangs lower than I would like, but is made better. They are Curt 14048, rated for 10k lbs. this one is built the Best but the cross tube hangs lo...
So I need to wire up the 6 way connector on my truck. I’ve got all the other wires figured out. I don’t have my MH or the cable at home yet. Looking on line it shows the middle pin to be the batt +. Just want to confirm, maybe someone has there’s the...
Has anyone noticed more and more lately of poorly located sewer connections. Most are located at the rear of a pull through, far enough back the toad would be left in the road. And some of these are high end resorts. It’s like they forgot that a MH h...
Wondering if anyone still has this steering stabilizer. Mine came with it and I love it because you can recenter the steering when you have crosswinds or crowned roads. But just recently mine started to not hold the centered position anymore. If I pr...