since ‎Mar-20-2004
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 565 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Back in the day my old TTs’ roof vents: hand crank open/close & push the on/off button… no maintenance and worked every time. Easy-Peasy.My last two TT’s: automatic roof vents with remote controls. After 3 yrs in the current TT two vents are belly-up...
Looking for a 1 night CG in or near Forks. TT, wife and I will be traveling from Sequim to Ocean Shores going counter-clockwise around the Peninsula, and I want to do it in 2 days. At my age I do not want to tow the Everett to Olympia I-5/405 quagmi...
I need new tires for my 3/4 ton Silverado (see my signature). Looking for recommendations for both towing and for general use. LT 245 75/R17E. I am usually towing approx. 7000-9000 lbs.With diesel fuel approaching $6/gallon in my area I won’t be to...
When I bought our brand new Outdoors RV 24RLS three years ago, I remember wondering why we would need automated remote control roof vents + fans, but I figured it’s a cool feature that won’t cause problems. Boy was I wrong. Just returned home from ou...
Because of quite expensive repairs on my diesel (see signature) it has got me thinking. I am half way contemplating trading for a 3/4 ton gasser. My diesel tows very well, so I am wondering: would a 3/4 gasser’s towing performance be comparable to m...