since ‎Mar-29-2002
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 253 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Never heard of this occurring, but according to my dealer it is a frequent issue, that at least happened to me 20 miles from home at the end of a 2500 mile trip, because otherwise we'd have been stranded a few days.Accelerating out of a toll booth to...
6 year old 4kw Onan Spec L. 920 hours (lots of dry camping). Oil, plug and air filter regularly changed, generally 2x annually, along with intermittent oil level checks.Back late winter, it had an issue where a worn rocker spun 90 degrees on the st...
Anybody else have something like this happen?Three weeks ago, I was in full bug-out mode trying to hit the road from NJ to get down to Daytona for the Rolex 24. I left work at around 1pm, and figured it would take me a couple of hours tops to dewint...
So we are on a rare, purely camping weekend for the 4th. This means our elderly 13 1/2 year old German Shepard is along for the trip. A short while ago, I took him out to do his business, and while walking past the site next to me, two dachshunds tha...