since ‎Mar-16-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 717 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So many of you know of our adventures here in Alaska with our 1966 Avion C-10 and our trusty 2002 F350.Friday we depart to pick up from Western Washington a 1976 F100 with a canopy and deliver it to our son and daughter-in-law in Twenty-nine Palms, C...
Well, as I mentioned to the folks over on the Avion thread, my son has been bugging me all week that he wanted to go camping and take the ATV's out to our favorite little beach here on Kodiak Island Alaska. Problem has been weather has been 20-30F wi...
Thanksgiving in Anchorage in a Truck Camper 2.0.For those who have been here for awhile may remember our maiden voyage in the 1966 Avion TC that we rebuilt. 2011 Thanksgiving trip report to AnchorageWe have recently booked ferry tickets to spend anot...
Good evening all! My 16" studded tired are almost done. I get nervous traveling around Alaska with the TC with the 235-85-16e tires. In the summer I run 265-70-19.5 on vision rims. Today I called a tire distributor in Anchorage and asked what ...
Many of you know I have been rebuilding and modifying my 1966 Avion for several years now while using it as much as possible.I have run across a new in the box Girard on demand hot water heater. It will fit our Avion with minor modification. But I do...