since ‎Mar-08-2004
‎Mar-24-2024

My Activity

• 1,927 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 9 Likes received

User Activity

I have been RVing since 1979. During this time, I have owned a dozen or more travel trailers and or 5th wheels RVs. Each of these RVs had a gravity freshwater fill port with a vent/overfill drain at a location that was easy to see when the freshwater...
I have seen a picture some place of a strap "hand hold" on the wall of the upper bunk bed  to help the child climb in the the bed. Has any one added some type of hand hold?  Any photo or suggestion would be helpful.
I am thinking about adding an 3000 W inverter to my RV. What size fuse should I put in the 12 Volt line from the battery to the inverter? Do you have a recommended brand name? I have also read that some inverters come with cables that are undersized....
I am grandfathered into AT&T’s ZTE Mobley Connect Car unlimited data plan. It has worked very well for the last 5 or 6 years. I am extremely happy with it. And want to be very careful not to lose my grandfather status. However, now that 2 grandchildr...
What size of inverter (DC to 120) would you suggest if I only want to run a mini outdoor refrigerator and a TV?