since ‎Mar-06-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 187 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I’m going to Grand Teton NP in mid Sept (coming from So Calif). Looking for scenic, remote place to stop for a couple days on the way. Will be in 35 ft class A with toad). Don’t need hook ups, just a flat spot with reasonably good dirt road (would lo...
Help me plan an Alaska trip late this summer (approx. last week of Aug and first week of Sep). First, we aren’t driving there. We will fly to Anchorage and rent a class C for 12 days. Maybe, someday we will set aside a couple months and do a true...
I’ve had a couple posts in the last week, as I solve one electrical mystery, another pops up. Now, when testing my towed vehicle lights, I found a myriad of things that didn’t make sense (e.g. left signal activated nothing, right signal activated bo...
Just picked up RV after week in storage, chassis is 1998 Freightliner XC (air brakes). I now have a high pitched warning sound coming from the dash (like low air pressure warning), that is intermittent (sometimes on, sometimes off). There is no war...
I have one fuse for turn signals and back up lights, which is blowing when I put it in reverse (takes 2 – 3 seconds, I then hear a faint pop). I’ve started looking at the wires coming out of the shifter box, trying to figure which carries the revers...