since ‎Mar-02-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,923 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Valencia Village RV park cancelled our reservations due to serious storm damage. Trying to find somewhere else to stay. Our plans are to visit Six Flags Magic Mountain, Universal Studios Hollywood, Warner Bros etc.Any other nice clean RV parks not ...
Need to replace the under awning LED light strip. Tons available on Amazon etc. Looking for recommendations from someone who has purchased and installed any of these. Need a strip with flying leads to crimp/solder to existing wiring. Tried a stri...
My 5th wheel is now 7 years old. The LED strip on the underside of awning has become very dim. All leds are lit just dim. Hard to look at wiring as it is buried inside trailer walls except for a few inches at the end of the led strip.When trailer ...
The last three sets of tires on my 2007 Ram 2500 have had one tire blow out. Always the same, passenger side rear. Have not weighed my trailer but specs are 7,000 dry, GVWR 10,500, pin weight 1,500. Probably closer to 1,800 to 2,000 lb pin weight....
Currently have XPS Ribs on my 5th wheel. Great tire but they are now 7 years old. Tons of tread left but feel 7 years is pushing my luck.Looking to replace but XPS Ribs are costly. Are there cheaper alternatives that are just as reliable? Have ha...