since ‎Mar-02-2004
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 215 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Folks! After just completing a 3500 mile trip from Florida to Pennsylvania and back,I wanted to give you an update on how the 2019 Ram with the Hemi did.Quad Cab Laramie with off Road pkg. The trailer is a 2018 Sunset Trail 210FK Weighing in loade...
Hi Folks! I want to get a cover for my TT that is going to be stored in Florida when not in use. The cover needs to be waterproof but still be able to breath and strong. Also needs to offset the Suns damage. I really dont know which one to get and wh...
We hear of many horror stories concerning our RV's, and I feel a pat on the back is warranted also! Many thanks to Dometic who reimbursed me for the electronic control on the hot water heater on my 2018 Sunset Trail Travel Trailer. We were on the roa...
Owners of the new Ram pickup and actually all Rams may find this link interesting and informative. 5thgenrams.com It has all kinds of info and plenty of pics to get through projects and upgrades. Have fun
Thinking of going with something different in the RV dept. considering a class C used. 2008-2012 range. my main concern are leaks. Is the cabover section with the flexible front section more susceptible to leaks than say a fiberglass cap? I have seen...