since ‎Feb-28-2004
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 96 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I would like to change out my modified sine wave inverter/charger with a new, pure sine wave inverter/charger of a little more wattage (1250 to 2000). Does anyone have a source in the Cincinnati Ohio area where I could go and have that done. I'm not ...
I've read different opinions about going to Four Corners. We're going to be heading to Monument Valley from Santa Fe this Spring and I'm thinking about whether to make it an in-route stop. Just wondering what those of you who have been there think?...
I've posted this is another forum, but thought I'd put it out here as well to see if anyone had any thoughts on my question. We're going to be doing a trip next year to the Canadian Rockies, part of which will be heading west on US-2 and staying in ...
Is anyone familiar with the Cottonwood COE campground at the US Army Corps of Engineers, Gavins Point Project Dam near Crofton? It's right on the Nebraska-S.Dakota border on the Missouri River. We will be heading through there in early September an...
Planning next year's late summer trip. Two possible stops are Wind Cave in SD followed by Ft. Robinson. One trip planner says take SD SR-71 south from Wind Cave to NE border where the route re-identifies to NE SR-2/71, eventually intersecting with ...