since ‎Feb-23-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 293 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have been looking and exploring different vehicles to tow behind our truck camper.We have come to the conclusion that an older Ford Ranger would work the best for us. We have found quite a few vehicles that will fit the bill, condition, mileage an...
We have been toying with the idea of having a towed vehicle behind the camper.We have been looking at Craigs list for some thing that may be suitable, The fiesta any year seems like it would work, any experience with the fiesta?
I have a 2006 f 350 DRW crew cab, and haul my 2002 Lance 1130 camper, the truck handles the camper good, no problems.At times we get the chance to use the camper and truck frequently and the camper stays on the truck, however we have gone months a...
Since we had a thread on incandescent bulbs and LED.My problem is that the incandescent bulb works correctly, switches on and off just like it is suppose to. The LED is on no matter what position the switch is in, on or off the LED stays lit.
I have a 2013 Toyota RAV4 FWD that I believe can be towed with the use of a tow dolly. The RAV ("for us") is just an ok car, it doesn't live up to expectations, but that is another topic. Is it better to flat tow VS tow dolly, for you that have exper...