since ‎Feb-18-2004
‎Jan-25-2024

My Activity

• 122 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My next door neighbor recently purchased a 2023 Nexus Triumph 31 T Class C motor home. They traded in their travel trailer for it so there is somewhat of a learning curve and I am helping him even though I have a travel trailer also.The problem we ar...
We recently bought our 4th Flagstaff, a 2018 831RKBSS. This one has the auto leveling feature on it, which is the first one (of 6 total campers) that has ever had it. I have been experimenting with it here at home in its parking spot and it is a ni...
We recently traded our old camper in on a new one. The new one has slide toppers whereas the old one didn't. We have a probable rain/ice storm coming in the next day or so. On the old camper I just opened up the slides and turned on the refrigerato...
Due to heavy rains in the Roanoke VA area a section of the Blue Ridge Parkway was washed out and is closed until further notice. See link to one of the local news channels for more details.https://www.wsls.com/news/local/2020/05/22/heavy-rain-destroy...
I am planning to retire in the very near future. My wife already is retired. We are discussing taking a cross country trip in the next year or so but are somewhat wondering if it is a good idea. We currently have a 35' Flagstaff 831FLSS that we tow ...