since ‎Feb-14-2004
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 256 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I posted a while back asking opinions on living in a travel trailer. Lot's of good advice and suggestions.Just thought I'd give an update. My wife is in Memory Care in Fresno and I have decided to stay in the family home to be able to visit her when ...
Sadly I just placed me wife in a memory care home and find myself facing life alone. Thinking of selling the house (too many reminders here) and buying a travel trailer to live in. Looking for input from anyone that has done this. Do you stay in camp...
Not sure where to post this but wondering what folks do when traveling on remote roads with few or no bathroom facilities available and a sudden urge to p*%p strikes and the need is urgent.We find the older we get the more this develops into an emerg...
Well, the season has has come to a close, at least for us. Life is full of season's, one ends, another begins. We've both been camping for about 68 years and now because of my back issues and her dementia, our camping (life) season is coming to an en...
Hi all, I have a 2013 Econ 14BB that has a 10 gallon, yes ten gallon black water tank. That is really small. Has anyone had the experience of replacing a black water tank with a larger one? If so, how hard was it?