since ‎Feb-14-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 287 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

In light of the Covid-19 pandemic, have any Canadians on here talked to their insurance company about getting coverage for the 2020/21 season?
I am reupholstering my captains chairs which are flexsteel. Had no problem removing the arm rests, but now I am having trouble figuring out how to remove the fabric from the arm rests.There is a FlexSteel Logo on the outside of the arm rest. I cann...
I stayed at Chula Vista RV Resort in November, but I understood it was closing. Got an email today from Sun Resorts saying that it was the new owner and asking people to book with them. Anyone know what the story is? It was a great park.
Have spent the last 12 years in Gold Canyon at the same park. Unfortunately the costs keep escalating and the services keep shrinking. Thinking about trying Yuma next year. Any recommendations for a DOG FRIENDLY park in Yuma that has reasonably la...
Ran across this article: https://www.shawdirect.ca/english/support/article/11268/.If I am reading it correctly, it looks like most of the Std Def channels will be dropped by the end of Sep 2019. That will not leave very many that we will be able to...