since ‎Feb-08-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 187 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Anyone use a smart phone app to remind them to cycle stored fuel for their generator and to run the generator so the carburetor doesn't gum up? I recently bought a new generator and made a resolution to regularly exercise it. I bought the new inver...
I was putting a battery disconnect on my trailer this afternoon and noticed this:Click For Full-Size ImageI'm not sure what the point of having two circuit breakers in series like this is, especially since the first one connected to the battery (the ...
OK, forgive me if this has been covered. I did a search and didn't see a thread. I'm thinking toward retirement in a few years and I want to start building a list of must see places. I've been working on a list of places based on scenery, local c...
I got tired of having to lift and carry my weight distributing hitch around to install and remove it from the truck. It's also quite awkward to store because it doesn't balance well enough to reliably stand up on its own. I looked around for a whil...
OK, I don't want this to become a Camping World bashing thread, but after a couple of recent trips I felt the need to vent. No matter your feelings about CW prices or policies or politics or whatever, there is a convenience and usefulness in the exp...